Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Butch Woman

(Sidenote:This was Thursday night but the site was down so I couldn't post it until now)

Well Tonight I went to the gym for the first time in a week and a half. As I was walking in "the butch woman" was in front of me and opened the door for me. "The butch woman" is one of the many characters at the gym. Let me give you a little bit of a picture. Long long stringy blond hair pulled into a ponytail, not pulled up but pulled together in a ponytail. If you cut her hair and saw her from the back she could easily be mistaken for a guy sadly enough.

My other rant for the night is this. There was a guy who was wearing a tshirt with the sleeves cut off and ripped all the way almost to the bottom, so gapping arm holes. Ok to each their own, but! He had a freaking tight ass under armor shirt under. Why have a sleeveless shirt on with gapping holes but yet have a tight under armor shirt under?!?!?!?

I wasn't at the gym long since I didn't have much time and I still wasn't feeling that great but this is just the beginning of many stories to come.

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment