Tuesday, May 24, 2011

drama

I openly admit I don't know everything, I don't but damn I am passionate about what I do and I want to be the best at my career. I passed up the same job twice and it was the biggest freaking career mistake of my life. Now I'm so torn. I moved back to Florida, which I didn't want to do, for a job that I felt was going to be a better career move from the job I was at. Was it a good career move yes, but was it worth leaving my great co-workers, hell no. I now work with two guys mainly. One is my front desk and one is my PTA. My front desk is fine but he does have a whole lot of down time which he mostly spends on the phone with his family. The other pet peeve is that he leaves before the last patient is even done. I can deal with that. The PTA I cannot stand. He acts like he is better then everyone and like he knows it all. He acts like I don't know shit. He doesn't care what I write in my plan of care. He makes my patients do things I don't agree with and when I've politely brought it up he just blows it off. He walks in the morning like his shit doesn't stink. I overheard him talking about something a couple weeks ago and questioned him later and he openly lied to me. I'm just so over it. He's used to working with mostly guys and I'm not sure if thats it or what. I would give up the great paycheck I have down here compared to what I was making in SC to have my old co-workers back! I miss them like hell!

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment